Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Why am I here in LVCC?


Most of the high school students want to continue their life after their graduation, by studying in college. We all know, based on our experiences that as early as first year high school, we had started planning for what would be our life after four years. But we accept the fact that not all of us can afford the tuition fees in different universities, unless we apply for their scholarship program.

De La Salle University, Ateneo de Manila University, UP Diliman and University of the east: these are some schools which I planned to take entrance exam. Even though my mom was giving me money for the payment of the exam, I still did not accept it. I always say to her before that instead of paying for those, let’s spend that money for the foods and things we needed. Then, the time came; I had decided to take the exam in La Verdad Christian College last Feb, 2012. I really wanted to study in LVCC every since. This was also the reason why I was so confident not to take the exam in other universities.


Aside from not having tuition fee to pay for, LVCC also offers uniform and lunch for free. The college program that I wanted to take was also offered here.


I feel sad for those who just gave up for the reason that they can’t take the pressure anymore. But then, I’m still holding on the fact that God has the reason why those things happened.


I feel happy for having true friends which I met in LVCC, supportive parents, very good instructors and cheerful classmates. They’re helping me improve myself better.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento