Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Dear Kuya


There are those radio stations which are giving advices to their callers and senders based on their own opinions only. But there is one program I know that the hosts are solving people’s common problem in life, love, etc., not from their own opinion, but from the explanation coming from the bible. That program is known as “Dear Kuya”.


Dear Kuya is a program airing daily in Radio La Verdad 1350 which is hosted by Kuya Daniel Razon. It was launched last January 14. People do enjoy listening to this segment for they can get wisdom through the advices given by the sensible preacher in our time, Bro. Eliseo Soriano. It is so nice to hear advices from Bro. Eli because when you apply it to yourself, it will surely bring you in a good way.


There is also a segment which the letter sent to them is being dramatized. I so much like this because some of the voice talents are my school mates. If I’m not mistaken, they’re all 3rd year students. I also wish to become part of the radio drama even in a day. I just wanted to have an experience conducting a live radio drama with Kuya. How fortunate am I when that day comes.
Thanks be to God! We’re still waiting for the FM station…. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento