Miyerkules, Nobyembre 28, 2012

PG-13!


That was the 1st time that I went to that place. :)) 
I remember that we saw Mam Beltran, Sir Jeck and the other one (i don't know the name). Hihi :3 I saw them before we go to the stage. Ya~ I was too nervous at that time, but my paknerr encouraged me not to entertain that feeling. Just enjoy the song! Whatever may happen, just smile :D

And the nicest thing about that night was Reign and I sang our favorite duet song, which is "Always." Yayaya!! I was amazed that they had listened to us. I was also hoping that time that, they had been enjoying the song and obviously, they were =))
I wanted to sing "Safe and Sound, My Heart, The Only Exception, etc., but kuya Dan (the guitarist) didn't know the chords. Awtsa! So I just sing "Kailan," even though don't memorized the lyrics. Thanks Kuya Kheem for giving me the permission to borrow your tab :))  
Good Night~ :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento