Biyernes, Nobyembre 30, 2012


Oh! Sorry ><

I've almost forgot to introduce myself.


Oh well, by the way, Hi! I'm Joanne Parohinog Canja. Most of my friends call me "Yohan." I'm sweet (just because i'm 16^^). I have 4 brothers and no other woman rather than Me and my mom :)). I like cartoons more than anime's. Garfield! Ye~ I love Garfield and Tiger! :)) I also love to watch Phineas and Ferb, Oggie and the Cockroaches, The Adventure Time, etc. They're my bestfriends during my free time.

 Yes!~ Obviously, I love to sing. And fortunately, singing loves me too :)) I also love to dance. Just to share, I'm good in dancing tinikling, because we performed this dance when I was in 3rd year high school. I'm still practicing  some steps (Modern dance), for me to become a good dancer :)) Hopefully, it would become successful.
I hate those people who snob me when i'm the one who approaches them first and just wanting to make fun with them. But then, if they don't like me, I don't care. I have lots of friends that give me so much love and care

You don't actually need to give your trust to somone just to prove him/her that you're believing in their foolishness. Aha!~

Osha! Till here :)) Enjoy! :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento