Linggo, Nobyembre 25, 2012

Music Review


GROW OLD WITH YOU

(Adam Sandler)


I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad

Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

It's so sweet to see old couples walking across the street with holding hands and looks like a teenage couples.

In this stanza, if someone sings this to you, you can surely feel his good intension. It's nice to here these sentences from the one you loved the most. That he will do everything just to make you smile.

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches

Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

A nice feeling when there's someone who is concern about our health. That feeling when a person can't even resist doing nothing when we feel sick


I'll miss you

Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

If you really love someone, you will not look for the other girls e

ven if there's someone prettier than your woman. You will do everything just to make her feel so special. 

This is one of my favorite song written by Adam Sandler. You know why?

It is because when I was in third year, someone asked me to search for this, then I did.
Woah!~ It is so nice. Then starting from that day, whenever I hear this song, i was slowly smiling. :))


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento